Get your thinking caps (or Google fingers) on…
[Edited to say: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. Thanks for taking part]
… and win a free copy of Sleepyhead!
For those who missed the first round of freebies, we have a few copies left and will give them away to the first people to get the following questions right (PLEASE DON’T PUT THE ANSWERS IN A COMMENT HERE!)
Email your numbered answers to firstname.lastname@example.org – if you’re a winner we’ll be in contact to ask for your address and will send you the book.
Crime Writing Quiz
1. What is the name of the detective in most books by Mark Billingham?
2. In the London based series by Ben Aaronovitch, PC Peter Grant takes up an unusual apprenticeship. What does he become?
3. M.C. Beaton is the author of the popular series about amateur sleuth Agatha Raisin. In which area of Britain are the stories set?
4. Who was the author of the Inspector Morse books, played by John Thaw in the TV adaptations?
5. What nationality is crime writer Camilla Lackberg?
6. What is the profession of Dr Temperence Brennan, the heroine of the books by Kathy Reichs?
7. During the reign of which monarch are the ‘Thomas Chaloner’ stories by Susanna Gregory set?
8. The Crime Writers Association awards annual ‘Dagger’ awards for the best crime writing in various categories. Who won the 2012 ‘Dagger in the Library’ award judged by librarians?